- Completing homework shows students willingness to learn and dedication towards their goals.
- Regularly completing homework helps student comprehend and cement the concepts.
- Homework provides another opportunity to review classwork and prepare questions for class
- Helps boost confidence as knowledge improves and student stays ahead of the class.
- Helps develop a habit of completing tasks on time, and showing a sense of responsibility towards the student’s work.
- Daily assignments and homework keep track of the childs progress.
“If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.”